Jasmin's Reviews > Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard

Oct 16, 10

bookshelves: aar-top-100-list, contemporary, contemporary-romance, four-stars, romance, romantic-suspense, mystery, reviewed-by-me
Read from October 13 to 14, 2010

It all started with a list.

Jaine, Marcie, TJ and Luna, a group of friends became overnight celebrities because they made a list. One might think they came up with a diabolical list to destroy mankind, like (1)nuke the earth, (2) use tons of aerosol cans loaded with chlorofluorocarbons per household to destroy the ozone layer and fry mankind and so on and so forth. However, these ladies made a far cry of a list I mentioned above. Ask me what list they made? They made a list of qualities Mr. Perfect should have. Come to think of it, the list sounds pretty harmless. It started out as fun, but in the end, it became the cause of something that would end their lives.

At first, I found the Mr. Perfect list airing on TV silly. Don't they have any decent news up their sleeves? That they had to resort to a Mr. Perfect list? But controversy sells, and TV programs need to sell.

Anyway, the romance between the H/h was too fast paced that it didn't work much for me. I couldn't even remember the two of them dating. They just suddenly noticed each other and then hitting it off. But I loved the dialogues between them. They were both smart characters. I also liked the mystery. The murderer was named, but still, I didn't see that ending coming.

So I've been searching for Mr. Perfect on google. But I found a wrestler instead. I found him fat. However the blue guy below is the closest I got to Mr Perfect.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mr. Perfect.

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* Interested to see what you think of this one! This is one of my fave Linda Howard books.

message 2: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie Love your review,Jasmin! Don't you have a Mr Perfect list? I thought everybody did. Well unless they've already found him. :)

Jasmin I have a Mr. Perfect in my mind. But he does not exist! XD

message 4: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie lol! I wouldn't know. I quit looking a long time ago! :D

Jasmin we don't need Mr. Perfect. We need someone who's simply real :D

message 6: by new_user (new)

new_user Oh, that's my Mr. Perfect. I love the Mr. Men!