K's Reviews > Unraveled

Unraveled by Gena Showalter

Sep 18, 10

Recommended to K by: fan of author
Read from September 12 to 18, 2010, read count: once

As it has been awhile since I read the first book, I didn't really remember much about the story or the characters. However, it didn't take long for me to remember why I liked this author and the series. Intertwined continues the story of Aden Stone and his friends. This time around, not only does Aden have to deal w/ being the king of the vampires, but finding a way to lift the death curse placed on him and his friends by the witches. Add to it dealing w/ the three souls living in his head, and dealing with the fairies, witches, and the supernatural, and Aden and his friends have their hands full.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and the story. Not only did I like Aden and the rest of the characters, I enjoyed the new characters as well, and ofcourse the constant action. I must acknowledge that I appreciated how the story was not too predictable and/or "teenagery". One of things that suprised me the most, though, was the focus on Mary Ann and Riley (which was definately a pleasant suprise). If asked, I would definatley recommend this book to other readers, adult and teen; and think it's a shame the next one won't be out until 09/11.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unraveled.