Valentina Heart's Reviews > Lee's Story

Lee's Story by Maculategiraffe

Sep 14, 10

bookshelves: glbt-bdsm, glbt
Read from September 10 to 14, 2010

I actually really liked the whole series and especially the idea of the world.
In this book I was intrigued by Lee, even though at first I expected not to like the story. After a few chapters it won me over and I was actually sad that it is the last book in the series.
Overall, I did like it, but it felt unfinished. The best conversations were skipped, POV changed too often without really having the effect it should have had and the end seemed rushed, leaving me even more disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lee's Story.

09/10/2010 "chapter fourteen"
09/11/2010 "Oh great...I'm reading two books at the moment and I managed to find a shifter book to tempt me..."
09/13/2010 "page 433"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ I am still reading this one. It has kinds got lost with me doing the challenges, but I really enjoyed this series so far.

Valentina Heart Yes, I know. It took me a few days to finish it as well. I loved the previous two stories, but I did expect something different when I first started reading it. It's the tittle I think, you just expect something brutal and what you get is actually pretty sweet.

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy It's totally the title. I wasn't reading the series, expecting really hard core and then it was sweet and happy. I haven't read Lee's yet, but the first two were good.