Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Compromising Charis

Compromising Charis by Sahara Kelly

Sep 16, 10

bookshelves: requests, e-books-erotic-romance, historical-romance, novella-ebooks, keepers, favorites
Read on September 10, 2010

I loved this erotic historical novella it was very refreshing from most historical romances I have been reading and it was totally hot. This is a story about a woman named Charis that finds herself in a sticky situation with a man. So everyone thinks the worse and her reputation goes bad. Then her aunt finds a man to wed her, but Charis doesn’t want a marry a chuckleheaded lackwit that she doesn’t know, so she runs.

St. John Randall’s (Sinjun) wife has been dead for a while now and he has promised to marry a woman he doesn’t know, but from what he hears about her he just may. He knows this woman will be on the run, so he catches her on the road. Now all he has to do is convince her to stay.

Things I loved
The way the author puts Charis and Sinjun together and how everything fell into place. Charis is not one bit afraid of her sexual needs, when she wants something she asks, even though this is an innocent storyline I truly enjoyed it. I would suggest this to anyone that wants something different in a historical storyline and that enjoys a short erotic story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Compromising Charis.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Can I ask, what is the relevance of Sinjun? I hope I don't sound too ignorant.

Laurie Garrison I didnt really get that there was a relevance its just how he pronounced it when he said St. John thats all that is really mention until he got her home to have sex with her then he told her the first rule was that she calls him Sinjun and he calls her Charis. Hope this helps.

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Ok, I asked because I've seen that word before in other series, and I wondered if it was like a foreign title.. like Duke, Lord, Sheikh, etc.

Laurie Garrison Oh, thats way. I never thought of it that way.