Jane Stewart's Reviews > Fancy Pants

Fancy Pants by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Jan 01, 2015

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, 5-star-romance
Read in May, 2007

4 ½ stars. Good story and a feel good ending.

I did not laugh during the book which surprised me since some of her books have me laughing a lot. But it was still a good story. Francesca was spoiled rotten and did stupid things, but she faced her problems and changed herself, with wonderful success. Dallie refused to deal with his problems. But he eventually changed. I liked how that happened and his motivations.

DATA:
Narrative mode: 3rd person. Story length: 497 pages. Swearing language: strong, including religious swear words but not often used. Sexual language: strong but not often used. Number of sex scenes: 11, most of them were brief or referred to. Setting: mostly 1955 to 1986 London, Texas, New York and other. Genre: contemporary romance.

OTHER BOOKS:
For a list of my reviews of other Susan Elizabeth Phillips books, see my 5 star review of “Glitter Baby.”
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fancy Pants.

03/04 marked as: read

Nadine Grech I just read your great review and decided to start this series! I love Susan Elizabeth Phillips and I miss reading her books!

Jane Stewart I did them a second time and enjoyed it. Most other books I don't enjoy reading a second time as much as SEP. Hope you enjoy.