Jane Stewart's Reviews > 3 Brides For 3 Bad Boys

3 Brides For 3 Bad Boys by Lucy Monroe

Sep 10, 10

bookshelves: contemporary-romance
Read in May, 2007

Two ok stories, one weak story.

1st and 2nd stories: 3 stars each. Sex scenes were good. Stories were just ok. They were not long enough to get into interesting character development or plot. The major conflict in the 2nd story was that he paid her money to marry him so she could feel independent. Then he worried whether she loved him or did it for the money. It was a little odd.

I did not like the 3rd story (2 stars).
CAUTION SPOILER:
Colton gets drunk, meets and marries a showgirl, remembers nothing and leaves the next morning. She finds him 6 weeks later and tells him they are married. Although he remembers nothing, he tells her he feels an immediate love for her and accepts it and says that he wants to stay married. This was too unrealistic and unbelievable for me. One of their arguments was her saying that he really wanted the lead showgirl, not her, but he says no he wanted her. This was not believable because he was too drunk to remember anything, much less which girl he preferred at the time. This was not a good story.

Sexual content for all three stories: strong. Copyright: 2006. Genre: contemporary romance.

As of 6/14/08, I've read 6 Lucy Monroe books, as follows.
5 stars. Ready. Copyright 2005. My review posted 2/21/07.
5 stars. Willing. Copyright 2006. My review posted 2/21/07.
4 stars. And Able. Copyright 2006. My review posted 2/21/07.
3 stars. 3 Brides For 3 Bad Boys. Copyright 2005. My review posted 5/26/07.
1 star. Tempt Me. Copyright 2006. My review posted 5/26/07.
1 star. Deal With This. Copyright 2007. My review posted 6/14/08.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 3 Brides For 3 Bad Boys.