Nafiza's Reviews > Ten Miles Past Normal

Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell

Jan 11, 2011

bookshelves: 2011
Read in January, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Miles Past Normal.

message 1: by Alissa (new) - added it

Alissa Good to know! Really want to read this.

Nafiza Alissa wrote: "Good to know! Really want to read this."

message 3: by Alissa (new) - added it

Alissa Nafiza wrote: "Alissa wrote: "Good to know! Really want to read this."

You'll like this I believe since contemp is more of your genre than mine. Have you heard of simon schuster's egalley program?"

I have not. :o

Nafiza Alissa wrote: "Nafiza wrote: "Alissa wrote: "Good to know! Really want to read this."

You'll like this I believe since contemp is more of your genre than mine. Have you heard of simon schuster's egalley progra..."

There you go. I hope it helps.

Aleeeeeza i just found out about the galleygrab problem. and am currently downloading books off it, so THRILLED. this one sounds awesome, since i <3 contempt :)

Nafiza Haha. It's awesome sauce.

Aleeeeeza galley grab or the book? or both? :D

Nafiza I'm not much for contemp. unless it's a bit crazy. Like Jaclyn Moriarty's novels or Louise Rennison's Georgia Nicholson. (But yes, both.)

Aleeeeeza to each their own, i suppose. ive always been a big fan of contemporary, ever since i was a kid. i even write contemporary.
also, i own the georgia nicholson, and they seem a hell lot of fun, so cant wait to read them :)