Tifferz's Reviews > Queen in Exile

Queen in Exile by Donna Hatch

Sep 09, 10

Tifferz Take:

I have entered every contest possible to get my hands on this book and it paid off! I was a lucky winner. I was not asked to review this book! I wanted to because you all may not know about it! I got the book and started reading and did not put the book down till it was done! This is such an enchanting tail that Donna has spun for all of us to enjoy. I was drawn into the tail so quickly and fell in love with Jeniah and Kai. Jeniah is such a strong character and I liked her thought process. Kai the hero you would have to be a dim wit not to love him. I felt the charcters really grew in this tail.

This tail will include but is not limited to the following: fantasy, heart pounding adventure, action, romance, fantastic kissing, (no more than kissing...so it is clean)honor, magic, satisfying ending!

Queen in Exile is a fantasy romance that lacked nothing! This is a must have book! Five stars all the way! I loved this tail. Thanks Donna for sharing with us! I am dying for your next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Queen in Exile.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathy I loved this book!! I also loved all her other books, if you haven't read them yet you should!

Tifferz Kathy-
Glad you loved it! I have all her other books as well. I just love Donna Hatch!

Cheers,