Monique's Reviews > Kiss

Kiss by Ted Dekker

Sep 04, 12

bookshelves: wanksters-one-star-books
Read in September, 2010

Yup I had to give this book the dreaded one star..I hated it. I thought the premise: a girl in an accident who falls in a coma, cant remember a thing and regains her memories and others when she kisses them was kinda cool but thinking again it did sound cheesy..I found this book totally unbelievable, slow and surprisingly badly written considering it was a collabo with an editor. The only plus is that I now realize I do not like reading about amnesia patients..I found the entire book to revolve around her questioning the same thing on every page..we get it you dont know well guess what we the reader dont either..It was like she asks a question, finds out some information then asks the same question again and so on and so..it is redundant to read and the ending totally wasnt worth the time spent with this trash..I went to the library looking for his book Obsessed which I heard was good and found this instead and sincerely regret deciding to try it..Maybe Obsessed will be read when the horrible aftertaste of this book is done..into my Tudor dynasty phase again..
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss.