Cindy's Reviews > Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao

Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life by Wayne W. Dyer

F 50x66
Jan 09, 2008

Read in October, 2007

Wayne Dyer chose a most appropriate title for this book because changing your thoughts WILL change your life.This book came along at the perfect time for me because I realized my thoughts were getting in the way of me finding true happiness and purpose in life. Unfortunately most of us are riddled with negative thoughts throughout the day, whether it's what we believe to be true about ourselves, or what we assume others are thinking about us. Both will bring nothing but frustration, low self-esteem with no direction or hope for the future.
This book is wonderful because its written so that you only read a few pages each day....so that you can sit with the words and think about how to actually apply it to your everyday life.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who is ready to move forward, learn how to clean their plate each day of expectations of self and of others, and find true peace and happiness in their life.
It will help you see how God saw us living in this world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life.

07/11/2016 marked as: read

Renee Great review!

message 2: by Gerry (new) - added it

Gerry I like your review.

Cindy I just saw these comments....how nice....thankyou....glad you liked the review. This was truly an awesome book......I still look at it quite often.....sure helps to keep one grounded.