Barbara ★'s Reviews > Wicked Appetite

Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

1968285
I think this was the craziest book I've ever read. We have an evil hottie, a good hottie, a fabulous cupcake baker, a wanna-be witch (and salesclerk), a one-eyed cat, a loony medieval guy and a crazy monkey. Oh and let's not forget the sin of gluttony.

There is a set of seven stones that represent the 7 sins and corrupt whomever holds them. The mystery is finding the first stone - the gluttony stone. The funny part is when Lizzy gets her hands on it and she can't stop eating or thinking of eating. This was hilarious and laugh out loud funny. I can't wait until the series gets to the sin of lust. Lizzy has it bad for the good hottie, Diesel. So far she's held off jumping him but given the way she reacted to the stone of gluttony, that won't last long if she gets her hands on it.

I really liked Diesel even though he is a serious alpha male and has to be in charge of everything. He likes Lizzy too and his reaction when she's eating everything in sight is priceless and he is so patient with her. Kinda seems out of character for this badass but it definitely works for him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Appetite.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

RomanceNovelNews.com Barbara, let me know when you have read this. I am reviewing it this week. Would love to know your thouoghts. rgds, Carolyn