Jane Stewart's Reviews > Every Breath You Take

Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught

Sep 07, 10

Read in April, 2007

There was suspense and frustration while reading the book but it was still a good story. The ending was happy.

I understand the author had to rush to make the publication deadline in the initial book. As a result, she did not provide enough details about Mitchell's feelings toward the end and Kate's, Danny's and Mitchell's new relationships together at the end. I understand that a Special Edition of this story was later published which added these kinds of details, but I did not read it.

CAUTION SPOILER: I was troubled by the cause of their separation on the island. All they had to do was speak to each other in person. But they each made erroneous assumptions which led to their being apart for the next two and a half years. Her actions were worse because she had an appointment to meet him at a certain location which she did not show up for or cancel.

Sexual content: mild. Genre: contemporary romance.

OTHER BOOKS:
For a list of my reviews of other Judith McNaught books, see my 5 star review of “Paradise” posted 3-25-07.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Breath You Take.