Missy's Reviews > Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing

Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss

Jan 25, 11

Read from September 06 to November 28, 2010

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anatomy of the Spirit.

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim This is on my list of to-reads...with a 3 star review, what are your thoughts on it?

Missy It is worth the read. I absolutely believe in life's stress showing up in different parts of the body. It didn't hold my attention throughout the book. Some parts were better than others. Although it peaked my curiosity about chakras, I didn't find it to be very helpful w/ regard to practical application. It seemed more of an overview. Some of the stories were interesting. Overall, the book left me wanting more. I didn't feel satisfied.