Darcy's Reviews > Crossed

Crossed by J.F. Lewis

May 12, 11

bookshelves: 2011, uf, vampires
Read from May 11 to 12, 2011

This book is just filled with people that are a mess, weather they are vampires, human, or some other supernatural and some of them are crazy or just plain psycho. But that is the appeal of this series.

Eric is a fun character, at times his morals just aren't there, but then in the next step you realize that he does have a defined sense of right or wrong. They just aren't what most people's are. It seems like everyone in his life is there to screw with him and this is what makes him likable. He is trying to do the right thing.

I find it hard to believe that Tabitha puts up with all the crap from Eric. She seems like such a piece of fluff, but with this book we really get to see her spine of strength. With how this book ended I wonder how she will be in the future.

Greta is a character that I love, mostly because she is the psycho. Seeing her go about things is so out there that you can't help but to laugh. It will be interesting to see how Greta changes now.

I also really love Fang, he really saw a lot of action in this book. With the action in this book it is clear that he will be changed as well.

There was so many game changers in this book, no one really came out unchanged, it will be interesting to see just what those changes bring.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crossed.

05/11/2011 page 83
20.0% "Eric is really mess."