Michelle's Reviews > Reader and Raelynx

Reader and Raelynx by Sharon Shinn

Sep 24, 10

bookshelves: fantasy, favourites, series, own
Read in January, 2008

This is the last book in Sharon Shinn's Twelve Houses books...or at least, I think it is. It actually came out in November and I was really excited about it, but it wasn't available in any book stores here, I would have to order it online, and I was waiting for enough books to come up so the order would be more than $39 and I could get free shipping. Suffice to say, it took me a while. Anyways, each of the previous books have focused on one or two characters of a group of six. This last one was mainly centred on my favorite character, Cammon. It was a little weird though, because in all the previous books I had thought of him more as this childish, street-urchin-type, so it was a little weird for him to be acting like a twenty-year-old. In any case, I still like his character and his random romance wasn't terribly contrived and I like that it dealt with the war that had been building in the last three books. And although the war was resolved fairly quickly, not all the underlying causes have been completely dealt with.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reader and Raelynx.