Monica's Reviews > Jury Of One

Jury Of One by Laura Bradford

May 09, 2013

bookshelves: own, 2013-in-2013, 2013-yearly-challenge, christian-fiction, fiction, mystery, romance
Read from April 29 to May 04, 2013 — I own a copy , read count: 1

I remember seeing this book in the store and reading the synopsis on the back and really wanting to read it. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to read it.

Jury of One was a fantastic quick read. It is a mystery, suspense, romance and some Christianity all in one. It is one of the better Christian Fiction books I have read. I wasn't overwhelmed with a lot of religion.

There is a murder in Ocean Point, New Jersey, a small quiet town. Murder doesn't happen here. More murders start happening. The detective Mitch Burns is the one who has to solve the murders.

A new reporter Elise Jenkins does the stories for the local paper about the murders and works with Detective Mitch Burns and the police department. And a little romance starts to blossom.

This is the first book I have read by Laura Bradford. There are 2 more books in the Jenkins & Burns Mysteries. I think I will be looking for those books to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jury Of One.

04/29/2013 marked as: currently-reading