Danya's Reviews > P.S. I Love You

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

Aug 02, 12

bookshelves: chick-lit, ebooks
Read in July, 2012

Okay, so.. I read this because everyone wanted me to see the so called amazzzing movie, and I went as stubborn as ever insisting that I should read the darned book first -bad decision that was- and when my finals began and I locked away all the books I had been halfway through, my silly self just had to amuse its own by some e-book to escape text-ones.
amazing the movie might be, but this book had left me no appetite to watch any of it.

If not a horrible story, a bad book. That much I admit.
The plot wasn't impressing and the script is at best scenarios awful. All the wrong words at all the wrong times, the details were silly, the drama stupid, the love immature and superficial, and that leaves me no more words to go with about the characters. So poor, it felt like they were begging for a personality of their own.

There had simply been this nice idea of a story and no more.
A one doesn't get lost in MC-I-Forgot-Her-Name's world. A one doesn't feel connected with MC -never mention getting acquainted with any other character (telling the nerd and the party animal apart doesn't count)-. And a one who doesn't get as much from a chick lit, simply doesn't like it.

PS, A one who was not born talented, should better go to college before they start writing books. Or did she?!.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. I Love You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarro (new)

Sarro Kutcher even the movie is so stupid,i didn't like it at all