Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Hit List

Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jun 11, 11

bookshelves: laurell-k-hamilton
Read from June 09 to 11, 2011

Short review:

Only one sex scene. We know more about Edward. Olaf...still creepy and holy shit what happens to him at the end of the book. Gonna be interesting with his situation. Only mentions Anita's men, no dialogue with them. I wanted more Richard. I still want Anita and Bernardo to hook up. I heart Bernardo! The Harlequin and The Mother of All Darkness is in this story. Didn't like the way she ended the story, could have been more. Also, the title of the book didn't go with the story line. I got the impression that someone put a hit out on Anita, JC and Richard and that wasn't the case. Kinda disappointing cause I expected Richard. Oh well. Peace Out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hit List.

Taryn at My Secret Romance This book sounds like a total let down.

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book It wasn't what I expected but I did enjoy Anita and Edward time. And Anita meets and takes home a new character.

Taryn at My Secret Romance I love how the first line of your review is that there is only one sex scene! LMAO!

Seriously though, only one scene? Ugh. I was looking forward to them. lol

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book I was looking forward to more as well. Maybe the next book will have more. *crosses fingers and that it will include Richard* ;)

Taryn at My Secret Romance Now I don't know if I want to read this!

Taryn at My Secret Romance I will, you know it.