Marci's Reviews > Remembering Wholeness: A Personal Handbook for Thriving in the 21st Century

Remembering Wholeness by Carol  Tuttle

1501919
Dec 10, 13

Read from October 06, 2010 to December 10, 2013

Deceiving. Not true. The Law of Attraction, mixed with Mormon beliefs. First of all, the Law of Attraction is not biblical. Show me in the Bible where Jesus tells us that we can attract healing and wealth, etc. No, we can have faith in Christ, and if it is his will, he may bless us with those things. But if it is not, there is no guarantee. You are not in control of your life. God is in control. You are only in control of your behavior, not anyone elses. If some sort of miracle happens through yourself, it is probably a deception by Satan.

Carol Tuttle. You are off, off, off. I wish you would stop writing books. Jesus Christ is our Savior. Not you, or ourselves, or energy, or positive vibes. One of the oldest deceptions of Satan is that we have the power within ourselves to do things without God. Yikes.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remembering Wholeness.

12/10/2013 marked as: read

Emily "P" No, you just don't get it yet. Carol is right on!! This was an answer to my prayers about my troubles with depression and unexplained sickness, and relentless poverty. She explained what true faith is and how to create joy by removing fears. I'm using it like I never knew I could. Earning money is not a sin, it's how you use your money. If you read her other books, you'll get so much more out of it. It's easy to get scared and be critical to this when it's new.