Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R's Reviews > Sins of the Night

Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Oct 02, 10

bookshelves: pnr-fantasy
Read from September 30 to October 02, 2010

I didn't like this book at all,it took me 2days to finally finish it! The only reason why I gave it a 2star was just because I liked the ending with Simi's surprise guest,but that's about it.I'd really rather just stick to the Dark Hunter men who are more intriguing and bring out the spark in these books.So, no this book was not my favorite & I hope not to run into another one of these stories.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Night.

09/30/2010
15.0% "Brain Cramp! There's way to much information for me to keep track of. This book might take me more than a day to finish. Darn! I gotta take an hour break and let everything process." 11 comments

Bookwatcher This book is great!!!
Read with care and you will learn a lot about Ash! There will be little details that will give tips about who Ash really is, and his powers! I'm sure you will love it!
And BTW, Simi will appear/be mentioned a lot in this book! YEY!
Have fun! [image error]

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Yaaay! I love Simi! & I can't believe what her & Nick did! That shite was Crazy!! hahaha....& then she saids how much she didn't like it straight to his face,That cracked me up!! hahahaha.....

I thought the previous book, revealed a lot of what Ash is,and I was reading in shock! But I like how the author is spreading out Ash's story in each book,so we get to understand and know him better. =)

message 3: by Bookwatcher (last edited Sep 30, 2010 08:03AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bookwatcher yeah, and Ash will be soooo sorry about that huge scene with Nick! You will see, reading his book. Nick really was one of his best friends.
This book is the one that gave me more tips about him before I read his story.... Let's see if to you will be the same! And I hope no one spoil your fun telling what you will only discover reading Acheron. I love the surprise, about his past (cry a lot, but like to finally read everything about him) and love to FINALLY read his POV!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Uh Oh! You said Nick was one of his BF,hmmm...is that a spoiler? haha..Ummm...no my friends here on GR don't give in to many details and spoil anything they like to torture me! LOL! So no problems there =P

Oh Darn,so no contacts for me today,the last book I cried a lot in a turned into a straight up sap was Zareks story,and I didn't have a heads up on that one,haha...

Bookwatcher Elena R wrote: "Uh Oh! You said Nick was one of his BF,hmmm...is that a spoiler? haha..Ummm...no my friends here on GR don't give in to many details and spoil anything they like to torture me! LOL! So no problems ..."

You must read Acheron to know all his friends and who he trust (a small number of persons) but most of all Nick was a pure and good soul, so of course all the drama between Nick and Ash was something HUGE that really affect Ash.
And BTW, it's not a spoiler
:D
no no, there are another HUGE secrets I hope no one tell you! I was soooo surprised, and I love to know EVERYTHING about Ash reading his book... but, little by little some tips about him you will see... this book was the one I found more info about Acheron.