Milka's Reviews > Hush, Hush

1982249
Sep 19, 10

bookshelves: 2010
Read from September 03 to 06, 2010

This is one of those novels which has been hyped ALL OVER the blogsphere. Almost every YA blogger has read Hush, Hush, and most of the have something good to say about it. So, obviously, I was really curious to see what all that hype was about. And I also had high expectations since basically 90 percent of the reviews I have read where telling how awesome this book is. And now I understand all the hype.

Nora has never been that much interested about the guys at her school. Her best friend, Vee, who I though was the most hilarious character in the book, can, at some level be called boy crazy. It is Vee who tries to get Nora to meet guys and start to date. But Nora is not interested, until she is paired up with Patch at biology class.

For Nora, it seems that Patch can get inside her head. And soon Nora starts to notice that wherever she goes, somehow Patch appears to the same place at the same time. Even though Nora tries to fins something out about Patch, he remains really mysterious, and Nora does not know can she trust him or not. And against her better judgement, she feels really drawn toward Patch.

When strange things start to happen, and eventually even Vee is hurt, Nora knows what something, or someone, is trying to get her. Could it be Patch? Has he done everything just to make Nora trust him? Eventually Nora discovers something about Patch, and about her own past, which changes everything.

Hush, Hush truly was an amazing read. It is one of those novels you just have to keep reading. It captures you and you cannot put the book down. Nora is very likable as a character, and I must admit that I totally fell in love with Patch. I can't wait to read the second book in the series, since Hush Hush really leaves you graving for more.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush, Hush.