Siri's Reviews > So Not Happening

So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones

Sep 03, 10

bookshelves: best-reads

Jenny B. Jones is an awesome author, with all (and more) wit and hilarity than Meg Cabot...but, cleaner (BIG bonus) and Christian (DOUBLE bonus ;) And this series is no exception! After So Not Happening when I thought it couldn’t get better, lo and behold! I’m So Sure topped its predecessors ABSOLUTELY AWESOME with ABSOLUTELY AWESOMELY FANTASTIC!I enjoyed I'm So Sure so much I'm probably going to read it again. It had me on the edge of my seat, laughing 'til I was red in the face. XD
An even better sequel to an awesome first book, I'm So Sure continues the story of Bella Kirkwood and her...interesting ;) new life in Truman Oklahoma.
My rating: 5 out of 5...a full house of points.
Its witty, its hilarious, but it has God and a good plot.
If you like to laugh, even if you don't particularly like chick-lit...well, you'll still love this fantastic sequel to So Not Happening by Jenny B. Jones.
I'm impatiently waiting for the arrival of Ms. Jones next Charmed Life novel, So Over My Head at my local library.

Make sure to put it on your TBR (To Be Read) list, and look for it in your local library, and bookstore.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Not Happening.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Pop I totally fell in love with the book, lots of wit and halerity i suggest this to anyone!!