Kim's Reviews > Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Oct 10, 10

bookshelves: ya, ebook, read-in-2010, contemporary
Read from October 03 to 10, 2010

Such a cute and sweet book.

Road trip, anyone?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour.

10/06/2010
10/08/2010
25.0% "For the love of god, somebody please take me on a road trip. Never mind that I hate driving. I'd drive every single mile if I had to." 3 comments
10/08/2010
40.0% 4 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim My 'I'm going to Disneyland!' book.

And I do mean it in the literal sense. I'll be back Tuesday evening ^^

~Tina~ Yay's!! Disneyland!! So fun. Hug Goofy for meeeeeeee! Have fun hun!

message 3: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Disneyland! Can I come too pretty please. Have a great time :)

Morgan F Have fun! Hug Mickey for me!

Arlene Have fun Kim!! Get on the fast rides first!

~Tina~ And make sure you hit the water rides for me!

message 7: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Have fun, Kim! :)

message 8: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I just bought this at Half Price today! Yaaaay! I'm excited to read it :)

message 9: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Disneyland was amazing. I'm in love with The Tower of Terror and a roller coaster ride that's based on Finding Nemo. I laughed my ass off on that one, but the first one scared me to death.

Morgan, those things freak me out, I always avoid people in furry costumes ^^

Arlene, I went on the fast rides. Multiple times ^^

And Tina, they didn't have any water rides =(

The Detour is going very, very well ^^ I hope you'll enjoy it Jen!

~Tina~ No water rides?? WTH kind of Disneyland is that? Pfft the happiest place on earth my butt!
Glad you had fun though! I still wanna hug goofy XD

message 11: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim It rained and I danced around in it, does that count?

~Tina~ Yes. That's counts ~pats you on the head~

message 13: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim *beams*

message 14: by Morgan (last edited Oct 08, 2010 12:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Morgan F There is Blizzard Beach, which is owned by Disney. As a heads up, this water slide gives you a serious wedgie.

message 15: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim ROFL, that looks... scary. I'm not a very good swimmer and I'm a bit scared of water, so I'm not sure if I would try this, in combination of the wedgie XD

But it looks great.

Morgan F It also hurts your back because you can feel it every time you go over a bolt.

I don't like water parks, but I still go on everything.

message 17: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Im good with water slides but Im scared of fast rides now that I'm a grown up. Loved them when I was a teenager but now I nearly have heart failure. I'll just stick to the carousel.

Morgan F I love rides. Except ones that hold you upside down. Upside down roller coasters, good. Flippy ones that leave you hanging there, bad.

~Tina~ I use to love rides when I was a teen, now all I can do are water rides, for some reason there less scary.
That ride looks fun Morg, wedgie and all.

Morgan F I'm the person you see freaking out before she gets on the ride. But then I have a perfectly fun time on it. My family has learned to ignore my pleading of "don't make me! please, don't make me!" I just get nervous standing up in front of the line.

~Tina~ It's the adrenaline talken, once your on it's easier to sit back and enjoy the ride:)

Arlene Woo hoo! I'm glad you liked the book Kim!

Sounds like you had a great time at Disneyland. I love that place... it's the happiest place on earth. ;)

message 23: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Glad you enjoyed it :)

message 24: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim I'm a bit nervous when I'm in line, but I start freaking out when I'm strapping myself in. And the older I get, the louder I scream, I don't know what's up with that.

Disneyland was friggin' amazing Arlene ^^