Keri's Reviews > Original Sin

Sep 02, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: reviewed, romance-paranormal, supernatural, 2010s-read
Read in September, 2010

At its heart OS is about good vs evil, but it is also about one's will to do something bad or the harder choice to do something good. Moira is now on the hunt for her mother Fiona and they are both powerful witches.

Fiona wants to bring The Seven Sins (fallen angels that make up envy, lust, greed, sloth, pride, gluttony, anger)up from Hell and make them her own pets in order to have all the power on earth in which to rule and reign terror on humans. Moira who has renounced her witchcraft is determined to stop her and her half-sister Serena.

Moira isn't alone, she has her love interest Rafe, demonologist Anthony, his love interest Sky and others that are going to help them battle evil in the next installments of the series.

These books are going to be need to be read in order I feel. I didn't read the anthology for the prequel and felt lost for quite a ways in. If you like witches, demons and love conquers all then you might like this series. The romance is evident, but light.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Original Sin.

09/19 page 50
12.0% "Struggling trying to catch up with this book, obviously I have missed a prequel to this book." 1 comment
09/19 page 150
36.0% "Now that I have been reading it for awhile, it it now to the point that I don't want to put it down."
03/29 marked as: read