♥ Marlene♥ 's Reviews > Faerie Tale

Faerie Tale by Raymond E. Feist

Sep 02, 10

bookshelves: bookcrossing, released, sf-fantasy
Read in June, 2004

Okay This is what I wrote in 2004. (beware it feels like a letter instead of a review) lol

on Saturday, May 29, 2004

Hi Mine arrived today also! I am very happy.Thanks that you were willing to trade with me. i hope you will enjoy the book by Doris Lessing.

on Thursday, June 17, 2004

Well i am reading this right now.I did not know what to expect , did not want to know, (that's why i did not read the book description)What I hoped for was a horror book and maybe it is, but stories about leprechauns and fairies I am not sure if I will finish this book.I wanted to read this cause my yahoo group picked this one to read for this month but I have so many other books tbr more my ordinary genre(learned a lesson : I only participate in reading books with a mailing group If I own the book or I really want to read it myself. :-)

on Sunday, June 20, 2004

three days ago when I wrote my last journal entry I decided I would quit but after I read somebody giving a tip, try to give each book a 100 pages, I decided to give it another chance., I had only read 86 I am happy that I did cause while reading I really got into the book and I finished it very fast.I did enjoy the book after all, even though it is not my normal genre.it turned out to be a thrilling book in the end.I am happy that I decided to read more. thanks.

Thursday September 2 2010: (The End? ;) )
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faerie Tale.