Karin's Reviews > The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group

Apr 25, 12

bookshelves: ebooks, werewolves, youngadult, 2012-reads, audio-books, vampires
Read from February 25, 2011 to April 24, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group.

02/25/2011 page 1
04/23/2012 "On the final disc."
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark I saw this on NetGalley - do you use that? If you do, how is it?

Karin Yes. I got it on NetGalley. Are you asking how I like NetGalley or how I like the book? I like NetGalley, but wish you could download the books immediately and not have to wait for publisher approval.

The book is okay. Kind if slow right now. The main character is 13 do younger than I'm used to. I'm wanting more excitement.

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Ok, thanks - I was wondering more about NetGalley itself. I saw that you have to wait for approval, but that's fine with me. Do you use any other e-galley sites? I'm thinking that's quickly becoming the way to get ARCs fast.

I wasn't a huge fan of Reformed Vampires Support Group, so I may not dive into this one. :)

Karin I also use Galley Grab from Simon and Shuster. They send out a monthly newsletter with the available galleys.

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark I saw that one too, in a search - I sent in my name for them to "consider." Jeesh, it's like auditioning for a play or something. :)

Karin Galley Grab is how I read WITHER. They also have the new Deb Caletti on there called STAY. Also, they sequel to WHITE CAT called RED GLOVE. I'm sure you'll get approved. You qualify more than I do since you edit that column and teach a YA Lit class.

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark My information for NetGalley has been "processing" now for well over an hour - I think there's something going on there. I would hope I would qualify for Galley Grab, but it's up to Simon & Shuster for the final say. :)

Julie Graves I gave this a 3 too. Also, some publishers on NetGalley only require you to be approved for the first book and then after that they let you have whatever you want without having to wait for approval.