Gmr's Reviews > From the Dead

From the Dead by John Herrick

Sep 08, 10

Read from September 02 to 08, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Wow! This would probably qualify as one of those sleeper best sellers that people are always talking about. You know, the ones that get over looked for one reason or another and then BOOM....they catch on? This one started out slow...had a steady middle...and went flying at high speed during the later third. Though classified as Fiction, it could fall into the Contemporary/Christian Fiction genres as well....and although I don't make it a habit to read that particular brand of novel as they can be a tinge preachy in nature, I will say that this was a GOOD story overall. Lessons to be learned about life, love, and the power of the heart...an unexpected jewel among the masses. Happy reading!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From the Dead.

09/02/2010 page 20
5.0% "Reading this one in preparation for the blog tour later this month, so far....interesting..."
09/02/2010 page 39
10.0% "Rolling right along....2 dreamers longing for hollywood and so many odd years later...zilch.... *reading*"
09/03/2010 page 43
11.0% "Yay! He may have gotten the part...but it sounds like he and her are growing apart..."
09/03/2010 page 59
15.0% "Okay, this one is not coming along that quickly for some reason or another. It's not bad it's just, I don't know...stalling right now....we shall see..."
show 2 hidden updates…