Smokinhotbooks K.C.'s Reviews > Size Matters

Size Matters by Stephanie Julian

Sep 26, 10

bookshelves: erotic
Read from August 31 to September 24, 2010

Ok, let me first start off with how much I enjoyed this short story. I love when books revamp classic themes like….Bigfoot. Carrie works for the Weekly New Journal where she often investigates such things as Chupacabras near the Jersey Shore and other Sci-fi-esk stories. Her next leads her into the Pennsylvania forests to investigate a possible Bigfoot sighting. After her car decides to take a dirt nap she runs into Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome, Tim Sattazahn. The tension between the two of them practically makes sparks fly, but when Carrie finds out that Tim is Bigfoot will she out him as part of her job….

The first few page drew me in immediately especially with Carrie’s inner dialogue:

‘God damn freakin’ foreign cars.’
Carrie Benton wrestled open the door of her Suzuki Sidekick piece of shit, swung her legs out then stepped into three feet of snow.
And promptly fell flat on her face. Whoa. She must have smacked her head against the windshield harder than she’d thought.

She swung her foot at the useless bumper, knowing it was a stupid-ass thing to do. Luckily she was wearing her biker boots, the ones she’d picked up at an outlet for $45 bucks a couple of years ago. They were her go-to shoes for mucking around in fields, woods, snow, rain, and dark of night.

So, she wore them pretty much every day.

I have to say I really enjoyed reading Size Matters. I was in the mood for something lighter and fun and this book definitely hit all my romance buttons. Although it is a short story (only 66 page) it read like a full-length novel with a good HEA. Stephanie Julian really brings her funny A-Game with Size Matters so if you are in the mood for something fun, but not forgettable this is your kind of book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Size Matters.

08/31/2010 page 15
22.73% "I'm not kidding I've laughed at least 5 times so far & I'm only 15 pgs in."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie smooches, KC.

message 2: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara Lain Not much entices me to read m/f (menage and m/m are my faves) but your review put this on my to-read list. Thanks. : )