Styles's Reviews > Three Weeks With My Brother

Three Weeks With My Brother by Nicholas Sparks

Aug 31, 10

I presume you know what the book is about. I'm letting you know what I liked or disliked about it.

How funny this is the first book I've read of Nicholas Sparks. I picked it up because it looked like a great true-story. He references being an author and all in this book but I had noooo clue who he was or what he'd written.

I liked the book very much. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it made me glad I took the time to read it and to learn more about the relationship of two brothers in a family that was ordinary in an extraordinary way.

I wish I had a brother like Nicholas Sparks. One so aware, caring, feeling, and active in expressing all the thoughts and emotions he carries. I be he writes a hell of a romantic love letter to his wife. deep sigh.

It wasn't until almost a year or so later when I read "Dear John" that I made the connection. Can you imagine how surprised I was to find I knew a lot about his work I just hadn't made the connection.

Life can be funny that way.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Weeks With My Brother.