Danalky's Reviews > Blue is for Nightmares

Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz

F_50x66
Aug 31, 10

The book "Blue is for Nightmares" by Laurie Faria Stolarz was a very entertaining book.This book was about this girl named Stacey.Stacey has a very big crush on her best friend Drea's boyfriend "Chad".Stacey does witchcraft.When Stacey starts getting these nightmares about her best friend being stalked by this guy she doesn't tell anyone.But when Drea starts getting strange packages and notes she has no choice but to tell her.Now Stacey try's top use her witch craft to help Drea but the only way she can help her is by looking into her nightmares.Drea seems to be having phone conversations with a strange guy who she wont tell it is.But she doubts it him. When Veronica Leeman is found dead then Drea actually gets worried.Stacey knows she is the only one that can save Drea but she needs to hurry before its too late.And its it chad or someone truly unexpected.
I loved it!!I think this book was amazing.I think Laurie Faria Stolarz did a great job writing this book and what she did best was details she also left me so intrigued so i couldn't put the book down.I would recommend this book because it was really entertaining.I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good mystery.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue is for Nightmares.