Amanda The Book Slayer's Reviews > Green-Eyed Demon. by Jaye Wells

Green-Eyed Demon. by Jaye Wells by Jaye Wells

Apr 03, 2011

bookshelves: druids, fae, kick-butt-heroine, must-read, paranormal-romance, sexy-alpha-male, shifters, vampire, werewolf, witches-warlocks
Read in March, 2011

This was a great book. I loved the first two and this one was the same. Jaye Wells sure can take you on a roller coaster. Sabina and Adam have to save her twin, Maisie from her Grandmother. They gain the help of a voodoo priestess in the process. Not all is what it seems in the book and the ride is full of twists and turns that will take your breathe away. I think this is my fav. book because Sabina and Adam finally become lovers. YEA!!! I can only hope that maybe a child is in the future.

Must read series for paranormal romance lovers.

Quotes:
"Fuck fate and David's fatalism. I was going to make destiny my bitch."

"Before I joined them, I cracked my neck from side to side. Breathing in a martyred sigh, I reminded my temper to behave itself. If I'd learned one thing, it was that killing people who annoyed me generally created more problems than it solved.
I mentally patted myself on the back. See? Totally growing."

"Of course cher . A proper southern woman never allows a simple misunderstanding get in the way of hospitality."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Green-Eyed Demon. by Jaye Wells.

Quotes Amanda Liked

Jaye Wells
“Fuck fate and David's fatalism. I was going to make destiny my bitch.”
Jaye Wells, Green-Eyed Demon

Jaye Wells
“Of course cher . A proper southern woman never allows a simple misunderstanding get in the way of hospitality.”
Jaye Wells, The Green-Eyed Demon

Jaye Wells
“Before I joined them, I cracked my neck from side to side. Breathing in a martyred sigh, I reminded my temper to behave itself. If I'd learned one thing, it was that killing people who annoyed me generally created more problems than it solved.

I mentally patted myself on the back. See? Totally growing.”
Jaye Wells, Green-Eyed Demon