Amber's Reviews > Black Rose

Black Rose by Nora Roberts

Sep 09, 10

Read on September 08, 2010

Black Rose is the second book from In The Garden trilogy and is just as good as the first! This time around we get to know Roz a little better. Of course we still see our favorite characters from the first, but this book is geared towards Roz. We start to uncover more secrets about “The Harper Bride” whom we now know is a woman named Amelia. Roz searches out for a Dr. Mitchell Carnagie to help her uncover her family secrets and ties to this mystery ghost. Amelia already doesn’t approve of Stella and Logan’s relationship and sure doesn’t agree with how Roz and the Doc are connecting. Amelia becomes more aggressive and we find out more details about Amelia with her connection with the Harper family! If that isn’t enough for Roz to deal with her ex-husband shows up unwelcomed and starts to make her life very unpleasant. The end of this book is a nice treat and leaves you wanting to read the third to see how this trilogy ends along with Nora Roberts plan for Hayley as the third book is geared towards her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Rose.