Katerina's Reviews > Sweet Deceit

F_50x66
Aug 30, 10

bookshelves: summer-reading
Read in July, 2010

I read this book in the beginning of the summer because i was so excited to read it. I read it in one day and at the end I got the feeling that a few pages were ripped out or like "that was the big shock" kind of feeling.Maybe it was because i had high expectations or because i was waiting to read the book for so long that i imagined what would happen, but whatever it was it was not what I expected. This book is a continuation to a series so maybe the author ran out of ideas or she wants the main character's solution to be murder. Anytime an obstacle comes in the what of Arianna her first instinct is to murder the person standing in her way. Even though this book is getting really boring and predictable I'm looking forward to reading the continuations because the antagonist is the main character and it gives the story a little twist. My favorite part was probably when she finally felt accepted into the group of friends and for that second she felt comfortable and relaxed. I liked this because for those few seconds I didn’t hate her and I pitied her because she did loose everything for love and it shows you that she does have a heart and she does regret everything she’s ever done. Arianna killed Briana Liegh Covington in order to take her place at a boarding school to escape her past after killing her ex boyfriend at her old boarding school. Overall this book was written nicely with a lot of detail and i do recommend it to anyone who wont get bored of a book with a slow beginning.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Deceit.