Lyndsey's Reviews > Ender's Game

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Aug 30, 2010

bookshelves: i-recommend, favorites

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ender's Game.

Sense361 Thank you very much for the recommendation! It was pure pleasure to read.

Lyndsey Ooooh, yay! I'm so glad. I can't even say how much I love this book. They are hopefully going to be making a movie soon and I am MORE than excited.

Sense361 It landed right into my favorites:)
I don't think they will be able to catch the feeling that is born during reading of the book. Next one is the speaker for the dead, right?

Lyndsey It is the next one in the Ender series, but I can't really say that I recommend those. I've always thought of Ender's Game as a standalone and then the sequels as their own series. They are VERY different and really hard science fiction.

I would recommend Ender's Shadow though. It's a companion novel with a parallel stroyline told through Bean insted of Ender.

Sense361 I'm reading Speaker for the dead and it's good. I think I'll read them all:)

Tegan (The Rowdy Librarian) They're making a movie?!

Lyndsey Supposedly. It's been "in the works" for over ten years but they FINALLY agreed on a script so hopefully it will happen soon.

Tegan (The Rowdy Librarian) Hopefully! & hopefully they do it justice & don't mess it up. Or there'll be hordes of angry fans after them.