Ioanna's Reviews > Angels' Blood

Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

Sep 01, 2013

bookshelves: guild_hunter_series
Read from August 29 to September 02, 2010

I really liked it despite its flaws,and it had many many flaws.Hadn't I read the night huntress series and vampire academy,i would have fall for the series,that's for sure.But having read the above and loved the way relationships were built and evolved so smoothly..made me now demanding i guess.
Very often i would lose the thread of the story..i was like:ok did i miss a paragraph???,what the heck it is going on?Elena's constant saying that she wouldn't fall for Rafael...was a bit tiresome.BUT i forgive all its flaws...i don't care,this series has potential and i am definitely reading the other books.I had never before read a book about angels with wings and stuff,and i really found it magical.
Rafael will u be my guardian angel????
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Blood.

Quotes Ioanna Liked

Nalini Singh
“Oh my God! I'm crushing an angel. Let me up!”
Nalini Singh, Angels' Blood

09/01/2010 "I love it!!!!!!" 1 comment

ஐAndreaஐ I'm glad you liked it. I agree the story wasn't as good and didn't flow as well as Vampire Academy or Night Huntress but still good and very different from anything I've read.

Ioanna ஐAndreaஐ wrote: "I'm glad you liked it. I agree the story wasn't as good and didn't flow as well as Vampire Academy or Night Huntress but still good and very different from anything I've read."

As i said in my review,i really don't care about its flaws,and if i am to be honest vampire academy has many flaws too,but it is Dimitri's and Rose's personality that makes me see beyond the flaws and enjoy reading.Now that i have started reading the second,i like it more..I am definitely going to re-read the first book b/c i have a feeling that i will understand it better having read the second.I suppose i got used to Mead's writing(i have read all her books)and when reading other's writers books takes a little adjustment-time.