Jeannie and Louis Rigod's Reviews > Diary of Murder

Diary of Murder by Jean Henry Mead

Aug 30, 10

Read from August 28 to 30, 2010

Well, I really enjoyed this book after I got into it. I had expected the same style of writing from "A Village Shattered" which employed humor as well as drama. This book left out the humor but it was understandable due to the seriousness of the beginning crime to the sleuth, her sister.

I do hope Ms. Mead continues to write and throws the humor back in her next book. I would love to meet up with Logan and Cafferty again.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diary of Murder.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean Henry Mead The humor was much more subtle in Diary of Murder, Jeannie. The following books contain more wit, including the soon-to-be released fourth novel in the series, Gray Wolf Mountain.

Jeannie and Louis Rigod Jean wrote: "The humor was much more subtle in Diary of Murder, Jeannie. The following books contain more wit, including the soon-to-be released fourth novel in the series, Gray Wolf Mountain."

Jean, may I pre-order it yet? I do not want to miss it by any chance. I do adore your work.

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean Henry Mead Thank you, Jeannie. Gray Wolf Mountain should be available in ebook form next week and in print by August 17.

Jeannie and Louis Rigod I'll be looking for the print version. This gives me something to look forward to. Wonderful news.