Catherine's Reviews > Eternal Seduction

Eternal Seduction by Jennifer Turner

Aug 30, 10

bookshelves: vampires, reviewed
Read from August 28 to 29, 2010, read count: 1

Eternal Seduction pretty much had me hooked from the first page and even though the heroine is a homeless drug addict who begins the story by mugging an old lady, I couldn‘t help but like her straight away.

Although the storyline is typical to paranormal titles, there are several points that don’t conform to the usual conventions of this genre; one being Logan’s gritty and flawed lifestyle which is a nice change from the heroine’s of other paranormal romances. The fresh take on vampires’ and their history is also an interesting idea that I really enjoyed.

One of the best things about this book is Logan’s witty banter with the other characters, which often had me laughing out loud throughout the book. The majority of the characters were very likeable and well developed and I look forward to seeing more of them in the next books, especially Odin, Drake and Vouclade.

Although I really enjoyed Eternal Seduction, I do think there is potential for a more intricate plot. I was a little frustrated that there was hardly any action in this book especially as the vampires had several intriguing powers, such as the ability to turn into dragons and the blood magic which we don’t see as much of in other paranormal titles. However, although these two elements were introduced they didn’t really come into play and didn’t have much effect on the plot, which is a shame as I think there was a lot the author could have done with those abilities.

However, I did enjoy this book immensely especially at the beginning and look forward to reading the next in the series.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Seduction.

08/28/2010 page 32