Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Samson's Lovely Mortal

Samson's Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom

Sep 06, 12

bookshelves: requests, e-books-erotic-romance, erotic-keepers, erotic-romance
Read from August 30 to September 01, 2010

I do believe I have found my favorite erotic book for this year and it's also has my favorite genre paranormal. This book is romantic, witty and pure down right hot. The author does a wonderful job in how she brings this erotic romance together. I was floored as I keep reading and the story keep getting deeper. It has humor, twist and turns, suprise's danger, villains, a excellent cast of vampire male characters the author can run on and OMG the sex is amazing there is a little spanking and rear door. This is not a short Novella it has over 300 pgs.

Samson is owner of Scaguards, (in other words he is filthy rich) he has a mishap that leaves him impotent. He tries everything even goes to a shrink. When his birthday come his friends let him know there is a stripper on the way. So his day is getting worse he cant get it up and now he has to have a stripper there needless to say he is not a happy camper. Until someone comes crashing in his door.

Delilah lives in New York and works for Scaguards and is sent to California to help audit at the office there. Little does she know on her way home one night after getting take out she is walking in the pouring down rain and some man tries to hurt her. She runs to the closet house and asks for help. Little did she know the owner would think she is the stripper.

Things I loved.
I loved how the author takes you into the hero and heroine past and helps them over come their issues together, it just makes for a better romance for me. I also loved how the author introduces you to the next character in this book, so you already know him and what hes like. The book reads more like a paranormal romance added with the erotic, its something I've been looking for.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Samson's Lovely Mortal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bark's Book Nonsense Will have to find this one :)

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Leigh Great review, Laurie. I'll have to get this one for sure!

Laurie Garrison BarkLessWagMore wrote: "Will have to find this one :)"

If you want paper back they have it at amazon. I going to get it, so I can re-read. Yep I a freak that loves to go back over later.

Laurie Garrison Amelia wrote: "Thanks! New ebook to read later."

Hope you like it as mauch as I did.

Laurie Garrison Diana wrote: "Great review, Laurie. I'll have to get this one for sure!"
Thanks! I think you'll like this one. I noticed our taste is running somewhat the same.

message 6: by Stacey (new) - added it

Stacey Allison Enjoyed your review. This book looks good.

Laurie Garrison Stacey wrote: "Enjoyed your review. This book looks good."

Thanks! I really enjoyed this one. Today I will start on book two, I hope it just as good.

message 8: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina Folsom Thanks for the review, Laurie. Here's a tidbit of info: the idea to Amaury's book came to me when I was writing the scene with Amaury and Ilona. I thought, wow, this man has issues - so I gave him some heavy ones to work on ...

Laurie Garrison Your welcome! You just answered a question I was going to ask you LOL. I was hoping thats how it happened. I love the issues you gave Amaury its different, I cant wait to see how you have him working through them.

Rachael I got mine cheap on kobobooks.com as an ebook and couldnt put it down !!! even spent most f the day in bed for 2 days just so i could read it :) .. almost makes me wish for a hot vamp and THAT vamp sex :)

Laurie Garrison Rachael wrote: "I got mine cheap on kobobooks.com as an ebook and couldnt put it down !!! even spent most f the day in bed for 2 days just so i could read it :) .. almost makes me wish for a hot vamp and THAT vamp..."

Glad you liked it. Tina is an awesome wirte and she has a lot of books to read.

Rachael LOL yeah laurie i havent seen hger books before .. so im glad of this site and Kobobooks site that has great reviews and free books :)

i love reading other ppls comments too some are rather funny :)
and will def keep an eye out for more books from this author