Janna's Reviews > Facelift: A Novel

Facelift by Leanna Ellis

Aug 27, 10

Read in August, 2010

I really enjoy Leanna Ellis's books, they are always different and unique. This book doesn't disappoint - I love the way she uses the work Facelift on so many levels in this book. It will really make you think, and yet you'll laugh while enjoying this wonderful book.

What does God really want for our lives? Leanna Ellis delves into this question and many more as she takes us on a wonderful journey with Kaye Redmond to make God's will happen in her life... right? Surely when the marriage vows were made God intended them to be adhered to no matter what. Kaye is convinced that even though her husband cheated on her, left her and divorced her that it is still her destiny to get him back from the bimbo he left her for. Of course in the meantime she has started her own home staging business in order to support her and their teenage daughter and she is finding a strength within herself that she didn't know she had. In everything except where her ex-husband is concerned, so when he calls about his mother needing a place to stay after her botched facelift how can she refuse even though she can't stand the nasty woman. What ensues is a journey of discovery for all involved. What a great journey it is!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Facelift.