Caty's Reviews > Dark Desires After Dusk

Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole

Aug 28, 10

bookshelves: couple-id-like-to-hang-out-with, unexpectedly-good
Read from August 27 to 28, 2010

What a great, funny and sexy book.

After Mockingjay, I was feeling a little too depressed and finded myself in the desperate need of some fun reading. Luckily, I decided to grab Dark desires after dusk and had an amazing time with certain daemon. *wiggles brows*

I've been going back and forth with this series for a while, everybody seems to love it, but honestly, I didn't care too much for the first three books. I'm glad I stick with it, because things have been progressively getting better and now I can not wait to hear more from this amazing people of the Lore.

I'm in love with the way Kresley Cole portraits her characters, they don't seem to be able to take themselves seriously, and you have to love those crazy valkyries. Fun and witty dialogues, great characters, sexy couples and surprisingly original plots, what more could you ask for?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Desires After Dusk.

08/28/2010 page 206
56.0% "The sexy-as-hell demon is giving her mind blowing oral sex. On a highway. Over the hood of the car AND there's an aurora borealis on the sky. No wonder why sometimes reality can't seem to compete wtih books."

Wicked Incognito Now I agree that these books just get better and better, and the fun that the characters have is what draws me into this series.

Caty Yes they are :)