Heather Tisdale's Reviews > Water Bound

Water Bound by Christine Feehan

2003692
Aug 27, 10

Read from August 26 to 27, 2010

This is a spin-off from the Drake Sisters and I really enjoyed it. It's a bit more of an internal drama with the two characters than anything action packed. I think most of the Drake books had a bit more going on action-wise. This one spends a lot of time inside the same home. Despite that, I think it's interesting that Feehan has given a strong female character a disability that a lot of people have encountered. I've worked with autistic kids and most people don't realize that there are high functioning autistic people out there. People who have amazing minds, but problems fitting in socially. Feehan's one of those writers that a lot of people read so I'm hoping some people learn not to judge those with disabilities and just assume everyone with a mental issue has the brain of a child. I'm proud that she's making a statement. Now, because of that issue, most of the book is centered around her ability to cope mentally with different situations and Lev's ability to help her through them. I think this is why some people claim boredom. For me, it made me what to see the book through to see how she deals with everything.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Water Bound.