Kimchi's Reviews > Lover Enshrined

Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward

Jun 11, 08

bookshelves: badreadstome, paranormalromance
Read in June, 2008

I must admit i am not really getting this book to read about Phury. To tell the truth i dont really like his character. THe only time i got why he was in the book was in Lover Awakened.... But now im glad he will no longer be aroun the brotherhood and Z and i really want thorments character to come back and to see what happenes to john matthew. The last book was a flop and totally turned me off on the rest.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Enshrined.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Kimchi This book was excatly what i thought it was going to be( a total flop) What are you losing the edge that was the brotherhood.?. I thought that Phury's character was totally dumb. I was so tired of the whole pooooooor me act. Then there was the dynamic between Phury and Z. It was ok but we didnt really get the the heart of the matter.John Matthew and his friends really kept me interested in the book. There also a moment in the book that the characters really peed me off, you dont just give up on somebody and throw them away that is not the way to solve your problems.

The other shining moment in this book was then Thor came back to the brothers although i dont see anyone replacing wellsie I know I saw a hint of layla in her even though she cant cook looking forward to the whole chase. John Matthew, Quinn, and Blay are the future of the Brotherhood I hope their stories are more compelling and they move me more than the last two books.
Im not giving up on you yet J.R. next book will decide.
Thanks for the great reads and the not so great reads. I know its hard to think up new ways to making your books exciting, and thrilling but im sure the author of Dark lover ,and LOver awakened can make a book so great that it put those to shame..... Looking forward to it. By the way I loved the bad guy plot although sad really really great to read