jD's Reviews > Demon from the Dark

Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole

Aug 30, 10

Any acknowledged paranormal romance fan who has not read Kresley Cole needs to relinquish their street cred. Granted the sex might be too much for some, one would be hard pressed to deny Ms. Cole's genius. Malkom, the hero, wrenched every emotion from my heart. He is now one of my favorite charcters of her series. Carrow, heroine, was a treat. She was not as hard edged and egotistical as most of Ms. Cole's female leads. For me the love that Ms. Cole builds between her characters is genuine. She takes the time to invest in the mental process of falling and being in love. I hate when chaacters see one another then all too quickly are in undying love. Yes, Ms. Cole has the concept of mated couples that can't live apart from one another but she also builds on the possibility that the two won't like one another or can't accept everything about the other one. As for the humor, she does it to perfection. She did not disappoint in any detail. I highly recommend this book for true paranormal fans provided you can deal with borderline erotica. Do not deceive yourself -- the graphic sexual content it is not for the faint of heart and skimming would be a sin.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon from the Dark.

08/29/2010 page 35
8.0% "Enjoyable as expected thus far."