Kathleen Dixon's Reviews > Your Mythic Journey: Finding Meaning in Your Life Through Writing and Storytelling

Your Mythic Journey by Sam Keen

Nov 29, 2015

liked it
bookshelves: psychology-and-self-help, religion-and-spirituality, browsed

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Mythic Journey.

08/25/2010 page 1
1.0% "WHY is she recording that she's on page 1??? Well, I'm reading a dozen books all at once so it's a little bit of each at a time, and I read the 13 pages of Preface, so I AM underway on this."
08/26/2010 page 5
3.0% "Somebody (long, long ago) was reading this book and recommended it so highly that I (who at that time had never heard of AbeBooks) photocopied a library copy. Then it sat on my bookshelf unread. I guess I felt guilty about the copying. Now I have paid for a real copy I'm very pleased to be reading it."
09/09/2010 page 27
17.0% "This will be a slow "read" as it has exercises to complete. But it's a good book."
09/12/2010 page 19
12.0% "which looks like I've gone backwards, but I must have had fat fingers when I recorded this the last time. I was possibly on page 16, not 27. That figures, because I haven't got much further than where I was then."
09/13/2010 page 35
22.0% "An interesting exercise on drawing a picture of yourself, and what that might tell you about yourself."
09/29/2013 marked as: didn-t-finish