Kathleen Dixon's Reviews > Your Mythic Journey: Finding Meaning in Your Life Through Writing and Storytelling

Your Mythic Journey by Sam Keen
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Mythic Journey.

08/25/2010 page 1
1.0% "WHY is she recording that she's on page 1??? Well, I'm reading a dozen books all at once so it's a little bit of each at a time, and I read the 13 pages of Preface, so I AM underway on this."
08/26/2010 page 5
3.0% "Somebody (long, long ago) was reading this book and recommended it so highly that I (who at that time had never heard of AbeBooks) photocopied a library copy. Then it sat on my bookshelf unread. I guess I felt guilty about the copying. Now I have paid for a real copy I'm very pleased to be reading it."
09/09/2010 page 27
17.0% "This will be a slow "read" as it has exercises to complete. But it's a good book."
09/12/2010 page 19
12.0% "which looks like I've gone backwards, but I must have had fat fingers when I recorded this the last time. I was possibly on page 16, not 27. That figures, because I haven't got much further than where I was then."
09/13/2010 page 35
22.0% "An interesting exercise on drawing a picture of yourself, and what that might tell you about yourself."
09/29/2013 marked as: didn-t-finish