Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

4119085
Jan 31, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Recommended to Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Read from January 23 to 31, 2011

3.5 - 4 Stars

Tayla, Demon Slayer, lives in a violent world of war between Demons, Vamps and humans. Injured on the job, Tayla ironically was taken to a Demon Hospital and treated by Dr. Eidolon, A hot sexy incubus Demon…. And boy, did he treat her well.

Dr. E in his final transformation is compelled to bed anyone who is in heat. But the good Dr. will not have meaningless sex and is in search for a mate. He finds love in Tayla.

Along the journey to their HEA, you will meet more hot and sexy demons. There will be family drama, fight scenes, hot/steamy love scenes and betrayals.

Although I did not fall in love with the Dr. I was kept intrigued by the story plot. I am very curious about the rest of Dr. E’s brothers, Shade and Wraith and other Characters Luc and Kynan.
I can’t wait to read their stories as I hear only good things from my GR friends.

Thanks for this Recommendation
Annie!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure Unbound.

01/23/2011 "Yay!!!! Dee, here we go." 28 comments
01/24/2011 page 20
5.0% "Just met Edillion and Shade. Too tired from all the GR chats. Going to sleep!!" 4 comments
01/25/2011 "Ch2 Wow. So exciting. Demons. With certain powers!!! Me likey likey!!!! Bantering,power and I can sense some tortured past!!! Yay!!!! Going to sleep. G'night" 4 comments
01/27/2011
30.0% "Wraith is a Man Whore!!!"
01/27/2011 "Not liking Tayla right now. I was going to feel sorry for her.....but nope! Not liking her!"
01/27/2011 "Kynan and Lori by the couch!!! LMAO! I like him!!"
01/29/2011
50.0% "Oh my poor Luc!!!"
01/31/2011
50.0% "Finished!"

Comments (showing 1-13)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Need to start this series so that I can know what you guys r talking about

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Haven't done muh reading. Shitty day. Hope do get some reading now.
You can take a detour from Poseidon series. LoL

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Sexy demons. Love it!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I'll do one later. Really small one. You know me!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) OKAY! looking forward to it!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I hope you like Shade's book better. E was my least fave book, but I still liked it. I think its because I read the series out of order. LOL!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I added on my review that this was a Rec from you. I don't see it written anywhere. Do you!?

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Um, I dont see it. LOL! I wonder if that happens to my reviews too. Hmmm.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I saw it one time but not aure if you typed it in or not. Oh well.

♥ Sarah ♥ They do get better Angela. Although I did really like this book, you become more addicted to them as you go so read on! :)

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Thanks Sara. I do intend to go to the next book. It's actually locked and loaded on my nook

♥ Sarah ♥ lol, locked and loaded. :-P