~Tina~'s Reviews > Tomorrow, When the War Began

Sep 17, 10

bookshelves: lib, young-adult, read-2010
Recommended to ~Tina~ by: Nic

Intense. Gripping. Captivating

A group of friends decide to go on an outing to Hell, who would have thought that Hell was waiting for them once they got they home?

Tomorrow When the war Began is a fantastic story about teen survival, fighting back against all odds and showing what one is made of in time of terror and hostility.
I loved the way this was written, it's exciting and overwhelming and extreme and has remarkable unforgettable characters.
Great book! Can't wait to read the other ones in this series and also can't wait to see this movie!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tomorrow, When the War Began.

09/17/2010 page 156

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic I hope you enjoy this. Can't wait to hear your thoughts :)

~Tina~ I'll be done by tonight, it's really good!

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim I got this as a gift from Olivia, I'm glad you liked it!

~Tina~ That was sweet of her:) This was good, I need the rest of the books though, which might take a bit.

message 5: by Kristy (new) - added it

Kristy Never heard of this... hmmm, adding to my monster of a to-be read shelf :)

~Tina~ LOL! Yeah, mine is monstrous. Will it never end? I hope not;)

message 7: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Yay! Glad you liked it :)

~Tina~ Loved it! Thanks for the rec hun! Do you know when the movie is coming out?

message 9: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic It is already out here. I'm going next week to see it. Not sure when it will be out there. Sorry.

~Tina~ Awwww:( Oh well, I'm sure I'll find it somewhere. Let us know how you like it though:)