Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)'s Reviews > It's a Book

2001477
Aug 26, 10

bookshelves: 2010-read, books-i-own
Read in August, 2010

For more info and reviews please visit my Book Review Blog here - A Life Bound By Books

It’s a Book By Lane Smith is the perfect coffee table book for readers of all ages. Being that were in the digital age and now with the semi-recent introduction to eReaders, this light hearted story shows just how easily we can often find ourselves throughout each day lost behind a computer, eReader, or various other electronics.

The three characters are a Monkey, Donkey and a Mouse. The Monkey is reading a book, and the Donkey has no idea what it is. With his curiosity, the Donkey asks many questions to better learn and understand just what a “book” is or even does.

With extremely cute art and funny characters, It’s a Book was delightful to read and I thoroughly enjoyed all 32 pages.

Note: A word of warning for younger readers or adults with kids, there is a semi bad word on the last page in reference to the Donkey. It didn’t bother me, however I felt a warning would be appreciated to any looking to purchase this super cute book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's a Book.