Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Passion Unleashed

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

Nov 29, 10

bookshelves: pnr, tortured-bad-boys, angels-and-demons, vampires, warriors, books-i-go-rabid-over, books-i-own, my-hottie-harem, author-larissa-ione, keep-a-spare-pair-of-knickers, the-hymen-club, favorites
Recommended for: paranormal romance fans, especially girls who love a tortured hero
read count: 1

Dear Eidolon,

As much as I loved you, I am leaving you for Wraith. Yes, he's stubborn and selfish and demented in a lot of ways, but he has passion as is evident in the title of his book. I'm sorry. Please don't kill me.

Yup, it's true. I've found a new lover and his name is Wraith. I am absolutely spellbound by this book. It's probably my favourite so far, though I haven't been reading the series in order. There's still Shade's book (which I can't find) and Lore's book (which I have) to look forward to. If Passion Unleashed is any indication for what to expect, I am in for a real treat.

I LOVED THIS BOOK! Truth is, I never wanted things to end. Everything was amazing. The plot, the romance, the writing. Superb. Did I really just use that word? I did, because it's the truth.

As much as I loved Wraith and Serena, I must admit I found the thing between Kynan, Gem and Lore to be hilarious. I think my favourite thing about this book is the appearance of the middle finger. It always makes me smile because anger and hatred can be expressed with a single motion. And with so much testosterone in this book, it's bound to get a little crazy!

Favourite Quote:
Speaking of which... the human from last night was standing near the ambulance bay doors, his gaze full of murder. So it was with great pleasure that Lore grasped Gem by her upper arm, pulled her around, and kissed her.
With tongue.
He kept his gaze locked on the human, and as he stepped back from Gem, he flipped the guy off. Cold rage burned in the male's eyes, as well as an unspoken threat that promised pain.

13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Unleashed.

Quotes Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Liked

Larissa Ione
“What's going on?" Kynan asked
Luc smiled, which was little more than a baring of his teeth. "She's a warg. She knows I know, but I'm guessing her human buddies don't know. She's afraid I'll tell."
"Are you going to?"
"That depends."
"On what?"
Luc's voice dropped an octave. "Whether or not she gives me what I want."
"And that is?"
"Fifteen minutes. Naked."
"That's blackmail."
Luc snorted. "Wargs call it negotiation."
"So you want fifteen minutes...what will she want?"
"With me?" Luc winked. "Two hours.”
Larissa Ione, Passion Unleashed

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ Your so funny Annie. I just finished the first book Cant wait to read about Wraith I do find him more interesting than the others I'm a suck for tortured souls. ;)

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) LOL! Aw thanks, Meme! I think the series gets better with each book. Wraith and Lore's book are my faves. But they are all so great. One of my fave pnr series for sure!

UKSandy Annie - LOL - I LOVE WRAITH - I even had a wobble and thought I was going to leave Zsadist for Wraith but as much as I do love Wraith I couldn't leave my Zsadist.

Annie - I have sent you a message to your in-box.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ Oh so I see I some competition for MY Zasdist;0 The only person that can come close to Z for me is Bones.mmmmm Bones

UKSandy ♡Meme♡ wrote: "Oh so I see I some competition for MY Zasdist;0 The only person that can come close to Z for me is Bones.mmmmm Bones"

Meme - you can keep Bones I just want Zsadist - only Zsadist.

message 7: by Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) (last edited Nov 29, 2010 12:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAO! Uh oh, I see the beginnings of a catfight! Wait! let me grab a chair and popcorn! LOL!

Omg, I can't believe you were going to leave Z for Wraith. Although I can definitely see the appeal there. I'd have BOTH of course! There's enough Annie for everyone! ;P

I haven't read the Night Huntress series yet! Yikes, gotta get on that quick!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Great review, Annie. I adored this book. I couldn't stand Wraith at the beginning, but I love him now. :)

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Thanks Danielle! I think Wraith is such a great character! Have you read the short story about him at the back of this book? I think it's called The Reckoning? Soo goood!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Yes, that was really good. He had a really hard life. It helped to understand why he was such a jerk. :)

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Yeah, I felt for him. I'm sad to heard about the series ending, but I am really looking forward to Eternal Rider!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Me too. I still need to read Sin Undone.

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I thought Sin Undone was great. That book actually got me into the series. I had to buy them all after that :)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) I bought the first book for my sister because she liked demon books more than me. I picked it up one day, and I was hooked on the series from that point on!

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ Ok Annie I just pick up my copy of Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione I'm officially sucked in

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I love when that happens, Danielle!

Yes, Meme! I really hope you enjoy them! They're my fave demons around!

message 17: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Great review and I love the quote, LOL. Oh Ky...

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Thanks Babe! LOL Ky *sigh*