Sydney's Reviews > Spy Glass

Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Aug 22, 2010

liked it
Read from September 02 to 05, 2010

** spoiler alert ** I feel as if it fell short of the first two. I was happy Valek was there for most of the book, however, many of the other side characters lacked time in the book. I felt there was very little Ari, Janco, Yelena, and none of Zitora.
Secondly, I still find it creepy that she ended up with Devlen. He tortured and raped her, and yet she still fell in love with him? I can't see that happening. I also really liked Kade, and Snyder set them up in the first book and kept their relationship growing. It felt like Kade was blindsided randomly and just kicked out of the picture.
All in all, I thought it was alright, but far short of the other two and Yelena's series...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spy Glass.

Miranda Hello? Spoiler warning? Please? You can mark that the review has spoilers. Please do it next time? Thanks.

Alli Spoiler warning!!

Nancy O'Toole A spoiler warning should be put on this review. If you're not sure how to do it, I can show you.

Jennifer hello, pls put up a spoiler warning. i just read this and am only on page 50 and now obviously know whats going to happen..

message 5: by Thelorax (new)

Thelorax he doesn't rape her though. he's with the people that rape others for their souls. and he ttortures her with his pressure points but he doesn't ever rape her. well he sleeps with her as Ulrick but really sje said yes to that. and i find them cute together. and their kids

Swiftsea Oh my goodness. How in the world did Kade get replaced with Devlen? First Ulrick, then Kade now THIS! What a nightmare. Opal- your standard as a protagonist has dramatically fallen. I'm sticking by Leif and Mara. Peace out.

Emilie am is this your first time reviewing something! freaking spoiler warning next time!!! Thanks for ruining the book for me!