Erin's Reviews > Front and Center

Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Aug 22, 2010

Read from August 21 to 22, 2010

This was a perfect ending to the trilogy. Although, I would love to know what happens to D.J. and Brian, Win and his physical therapist and what happens with the farm, I am completely content with the way that this summed it all up.

I can relate to this book so much on the athletic aspect, that is was so refreshing to read a book that could verbalize all the feelings that high school athletes face. And it was even more surprising reading a little bit about the author and knowing that she wasn't a football or basketball player herself.

Catherine created characters that are real, their fears are real and their mistakes are normal and the journey is all worth the effort. D.J. grew so much as a person throughout this series and everyone in her family and all that surrounded her grew as well. That was probably my favorite thing about this series, seeing the turn-around of every single character.

What a great series, I am so glad that I came across the 1st book by accident and stumbled into something so great!
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Front and Center.

08/21/2010 page 57
22.0% "I couldn't wait tofind out how it all comes to an end."
08/22/2010 page 168
66.0% "Whelp... I am back to being in love with Brian again... *sigh*"

Arlene I loved this series! Great review!